COMPANY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cultofparthenope.com is owned, operated and made available by Cult Of Parthenope Ltd.
- APPLICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing or using any part of cosmicvoidfestival.com you must be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access
This site does not contain information or images that are illegal within the UK.
Cultofparthenope.com do not allow or condone our advertisers or members to promote illegal activities.
OBSCENITY is ILLEGAL: No matter which country or region you are from you will have local obscenity laws. Therefore you should be aware of the local obscenity laws which are applicable to you before either publishing content, broadcasting video or viewing the content within the web site.
The following items are strictly prohibited on the site:
Please contact us and let us no of any violations on this site and this will be dealt with through our legal channels.
If you have read our disclaimer and are in agreement with these terms/conditions and you may enter the cultofparthenope.com web site.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of cultofparthenope.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
- COPYRIGHT AND DATABASE RIGHT
Except where otherwise noted, cultofparthenope.com owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all the cultofparthenope.com web pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof) and in the software used therein. Such intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyrights and database rights in the information displayed as cultofparthenope.com Search results.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on cultofparthenope.com web site are the property of their respective owners.
- PERMITTED USES
Save as provided below, no materials from cultofparthenope.com may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Cultofparthenope.com takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorized use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third party content providers’ licenses, you are allowed to access the cultofparthenope.com database, to make a copy of the results of any searches made in that database, and to use those results provided that none of such access, copying and use falls into, is preparatory to or enables any of the categories of prohibited conduct referred to below, and provided that none of such access, copying and use is for the purpose of and in the course of any business. For the avoidance of doubt, and without prejudice to the below mentioned prohibited conduct, such access, copying and use is permitted even for a business if such conduct is merely incidental to the business.
For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, you are expressly prohibited from:
• i. modifying the data or other material from cultofparthenope.com or merging the Data with any other data;
• ii. selling or trading in materials copied from the Data;
• iii. using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories, other than as and to the extent necessary to use the Data for a use not prohibited by this paragraph 4;
• iv. providing commercial information, redistributing or reproduction of the same by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system;
• v. issuing questionnaires, reply cards or similar for the purpose of data capture or verification;
• vi. permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights;
• vii. using the Data:
For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring any part of cultofparthenope.com into disrepute or to cause any part of cultofparthenope.com embarrassment;
To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing;
In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
As source targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of another party.
- NO LICENCE
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on cultofparthenope.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of our, or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
cultofparthenope.com and its associated content provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via cultofparthenope.com as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
cultofparthenope.com nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
that cultofparthenope.com will be uninterrupted or error-free;
that cultofparthenope.com or the computer server from which cosmicvoidfestival.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through cultofparthenope.com
cultofparthenope.com makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
cultofparthenope.com, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by us in connection with the use of cultofparthenope.com ; or
Any goods or services or information received through or advertised on cosmicvoidfestival.com received through links provided cultofparthenope.com
Including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
CULT OF PARTHENOPE TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue owners, operators and management.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. The promoter shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises. Neither the venue nor the promoter can accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No audio, audio visual or cinematic devices shall be brought into the Arena.
- Weapons of any kind, Umbrellas, gas bottles, sprays etc. are strictly forbidden. In some cases you will have to hand over these items. After the event you can claim them back.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, knives and imitation weapons are not permitted on site. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry.
- Because of the high soundlevel of this event it is highly recommended to use ear protection. You can find earprotection at the bars.
- Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the management may be ejected from the venue.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or change the programme without notice.
- As a condition of entering or remaining at the festival; you may be asked to consent to a search, either when entering the venue or at some other time whilst at the festival. Failure to consent to a search will mean you are refused entry the festival, or are no longer permitted to remain on site.
- In the event of cancellation, the face value of the ticket only will be refunded.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued under any circumstances.
- Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Only official merchandise will be on sale inside the venue.
- 14 and 15-year olds MUST be accompanied by an 18+ adult whilst in venue. 16 and over do not need to be accompanied by an adult. No one under 14 can be admitted.
- Please do not bring your underaged kids to this event. Even with heavy ear protection it might lead to problems with the venue´s security.
- Parental advisory music warning: Some music played at the festival may contain explicit lyrics or have swear words associated with the Artists song.
- Flags on poles are banned from the Arena.
- Cult Of Parthenope events are 100% unpolitical. Leave your politics at home please.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- You may be at risk of refused entry if you did not purchase your Cult Of Parthenope ticket from an official ticket outlet.
- Management reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time as required.
CORONAVIRUS – COVID19
The safety and health of all visitors and staff is as always our main priority and we will be implementing recommendations and instructions appropriately, based on official guidance from Public Health England, the UK Government and local public health bodies as further information unfolds. In the meantime, we are working tirelessly to bring you the best Cult Of Parthenope experience. We look forward to seeing you all at our next events.
You can follow the most up to date information on Coronavirus here :
WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
TICKET REFUND POLICY
As per our official ticketing terms and conditions, in the event the festival is cancelled due to Force Majeure, the face value of the ticket will be refunded providing your ticket/s were purchased directly from www.cultofparthenope.com / Ticket Tailor or one of our other official ticket outlets which can be found here . If ticket/s were purchased from any other source, Cult Of Parthenope Ltd cannot be held responsible for refunding the ticket cost/s.
TICKET TRANSFER POLICY
In the event any Cult Of Parthenope event is cancelled due to circumstances outside of Cult Of Parthenope Ltd’s control, such as force majeure, you will have the option to roll the ticket over to the following company event. Should the face value of tickets increase for the following club show, the purchaser will not be charged any more than they have already paid for their ticket for the previous club show (not applicable to festivals)